Currently, the booster extension supports full page cache on the below modules/pages:
- Catalog - Category
- Catalog - Product
- CMS pages
- Contact Us
Dynamic blocks that require interactivity with the shoppers, like Compare, Cart, Wish list are cached for the first time and updated after activities only.
Cache refreshing is automatically triggered by the following events:
- Customers login or logout on front-end
- Categories are edited or deleted in Admin Panel
- Products are edited or deleted in Admin Panel
- Products are added or removed from wish lists
- CMS pages are edited or deleted in Admin Panel
It is pretty easy to install this Magento speed booster extension. You just have to take 5 minutes to make it work (including installing and configuring it).
Supported Magento Versions
- Magento 1.3.*
- Magento 1.4.*
- Magento 1.5.*
- Magento 1.6.*
- Magento 1.7.*
NOTES: If you have trouble with installing/using my extensions, please feel free to let me know by email.